Monday, December 01, 2003

You may not understand my anger.
It may have come at a most unexpected time.
That's life.
I wanted to love you.
I wanted to love you the way I thought I could.
Then you hurt me.
You hurt me again.
You asked for forgiveness.
I thought I gave it to you.
I was wrong.
You were wrong.
You only mouthed the words.
You never followed through.
I can never love you the way I want to love.
I love you.
This isn't what I want.
Not in this twisted and corrputed form.
Love without jealousy, mis-trust,
Pain.
I have had that love.
I know it is possible.
I shared it with you.
Then you shattered it.
It will never be the same.
I will never be the same.
If only it were possible.
History is history.
There is no alteration either way.
Good or ill.
It is what it is.
I just have to deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home