Sunday, March 14, 2004

I begin the adventure into the unknown. Well, it is not completely unknown, but I have a general vague idea what I am getting into.

This next week I will find out if I can call myself seaworthy with the likes of Ishmail and Queequeg. I won't have to skim the outer layer of skin off a whale, or work in the gallows, but I will have a marginal idea at least.

My hope in this journery is that I will be allowed a large amount of time in which I can sit and reflect and digest what has been my life.

I have come to a crossroad, which actually has many different roads meeting via crossroad, but I don't know which path to take.

There are so many.

I am not afraid of making mistakes, I just have no intuition to decide which path to take.

Now I embark to find out what I need, what I want, and where I want to be.

Do I really think I will figure it out in a week?

Probably not, but seafaring abroad is a good way to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home