Saturday, July 16, 2005

Last night, I came home a bit after midnight, and planned on just getting some preparations into order. Everything was going fine, and then I get a phone call just a bit after 2am. It was from a little too intoxicated Mollie and Virginia. They were at a Whataburger after a night of drinking and were in no condition to be driving. So I drove over there to pick them up and take them home. When I walked into the store M looked at me and told me that there will be a rule in our house which has already been agreed upon by M and V, and that rule is hot boys are not allowed to wear shirts, and that includes G and I. When we decided to leave we ran into some logisticical problems. There were now two vehicles, but only one sober driver. In the end, we left my truck in the parking lot, and I drove the girls to M's place in her RAV4. All was fine, and while M quickly passed out, V and I stayed up late watching Princess Bride before crashing. In the morning we came back for my truck, which was still there thank goodness. Then I took V to pick up her car. We met up with G, and he drove the four of us to see a rental. In all, it was awesome, we filled out the applications, and hopefully will be moving in on Tuesday. So let the games begin!!!!