Friday, July 01, 2005



This picture is from the night of my twenty first birthday party. After capturing that moment in time, it is interesting to see how things have developed four years later. There are three couples in the picture, and two of them are going to get married within the next year. You can guess which couple is not going to get married. Not to give it away, but the girl I was with did get very upset with me when I did not even think to give her a promise ring before she left for the military. A promise ring is a less exclamatory way of giving an engagement ring. They both mean the same thing. I guess she wasn't my marrying type.

Most everyone still stays in contact albeit much more loosely than back then. The person that I have spoken least to is smack dab in the middle. That girl is named Erika, and for just about two years, she was the closest person to me. She was my roommate for most of that period and during those years we had some of the best times of my life. I still cherish all the different parties, and gatherings we had at our apartments. We threw great parties, as can be attested by the many people I still see today. I have not spoke with her for about 10 months, and the last time we saw each other, was because I ran into her at ASU. I need to give that girl a call. She is the only truly platonic friendship I have ever had with a girl in my lifetime. On the average my having girls as friends generally does not work at all. I look like such a stupid dork in this pic. Well I guess I am at any rate. Right before I brought this picture in to scan, my mom said that she still wishes we could replace Heather with Kiki. She said that even after her and I have broken up. O mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home