Thursday, June 16, 2005

As per usual got nowhere.

The events that have transpired have made me deeply insecure. That's the biggest problem I am dealing with. I feel like this worhless shell of a man. It's really pathetic.

I am beginning to learn that I am much too secretive of a person. I always thought of myself as an open book, per others request, but I have to honestly say that I'm not. It's strange, because I have nothing to hide from, but yet I surmise that I do this do protect my own ego. Which has just proven to be bullshit anyway.

She said that she doesn't think she knows who I am anymore. What's sad, I can say I don't think she ever knew me. You never knew me, or you wouldn't of said that. Either that or you were just trying to hurt me. My closest partner, who has been there for it all and who more fully understands what is going on, and what has gone on, said that nothing that has occurred is out of my character. It's just those that think they know me, draw wrong conclusions, and infer wrong intentions. Especially my intentions. They see something, but it means something completely else. The dots are not easy to connect, and I have never put out my plotline. I know. They don't.

I talked to the girl, and the intention was for her to "answer", maybe, a couple of questions I raised, which were in response to the email she sent me. However, I was the one who ended up answering her questions. She was upset about some stuff, interesting she was mad at me, and she was the one who left me. The conversation left on a stonewall of communication, which means fuck I dont know.

Peace Out.

I'm going to go play some pool now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home