Saturday, July 09, 2005

*** Edited because accidentally posted before it was ready.

Our relationship slowly unraveled from the tightly wound ball that it once was. Now the splindly threads are disconnectly strewn across the floor.

I met her when I didn't want to fall in love, and I did. She met me when she wasn't ready to fall in love, but she did.

We met at the wrong time, we both know it. She needed to grow up. I needed to grow up. We have what it takes, but it was too early. If we had found ourselves later, we would have never let go of each other.

I need to learn how to take care of the person that I love and cherish more than anything. I need to learn to make the time. Make the effort amid all the choas of professional and academic life. I need to learn, because I'm not who I want to be. I want to be a better person, a better human being.

She is gone from my life and has found a new interest.

Love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley


Through broken sleep and knife cutting tirades existence will be different. I have a circle of embracement that I could never have had dreamt of before. My steps are taking me in a different direction for a different future.

When that day comes I will be ready to embrace that unsuspecting romance and do it right, because I will be the person I want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home