Saturday, July 16, 2005

The last time a Potter book was released I went to the opening at my local Barnes and Noble store. I think the Potter series is cute, but I didn't have so much of an interest in the new book as I did in the chaos of the bookstore. Well I wasn't disappointed last time, especially when I was run over by five little kids all dressed up as wizards. This time however things were a bit different. I had been swimming in north Scottsdale for most of the day, so I went to the Desert Ridge B&N up there. The book store was definitely way overcrowded, but there wasn't very much mischief or mayhem this time. A bit dissapointing. They did count down the seconds to midnight, and when they hit zero, I was waiting for my Harry Potter's Eve kiss.

I need to get to bed, V and I are going camping for a few days at the Mogollon Rim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home